Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our next bench - a tough one to predict

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
Next week's match could see a number of senior players returning to the match day squad. Hemed's ban is over and Kayal and Baldock may well be included considering they've each played in two U23 matches and both scored.

So who's on the bench? Muzza will surely keep his place in attack, so can we accommodate Hemed, Brown and Baldock as subs? Kayal to replace Mollumby is likely. Suttner losing out to Bong after last night surely but Goldson or BFG? Connor got the nod last night (was Uwe injured?).

I'm predicting:
Krul
BFG
Suttner
March
Kayal
Hemed
Brown

but this must be one of the toughest eighteens to predict in recent Albion memory.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Was thinking the same thing myself earlier. I've come up with all sorts of combinations but got a feeling Baldock might get in ahead of Brown and it will be tough on Scheloto not to get a look in

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8172695 said:
Don't think we'll see Baldock for a while. I imagine Chris' will want to bring him back very slowly so I expect some more U23s action

I thought that Baldock was one that Chris said he would fast-track back in. I think he rates his ability to find space and bring others in.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
I thought that Baldock was one that Chris said he would fast-track back in. I think he rates his ability to find space and bring others in.
that's all very well but on last nights showing who would you leave out now bearing in mind Tomers back as well

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here