Kevin de Bruyne 5 assists cost £55mill £ per assist £11 mill
Henrik Mkhitaryan 5 assists cost £30mill £ per assist £6mill
Pascal Gross 4 assists cost £2.5 mill £ per assist £0.625 mill

Yep I reckon Pascal is a bargain.:clap2:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think you may have answered your own question.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
On the basis of what we've seen so far, absolutely.

I was discussing this with [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] yesterday as an example of the value for money that can be found in the transfer market, especially when buying from abroad.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Appears to be a steal yes, I don't think he's been MASSIVELY standout but he seems to have that quiet brilliance about him & based on his stats you can't argue. He seems to link up the striker and the midfield exceptionally well.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Sky were praising him ahead of kick off in their coverage last night, described him as one of the bargains of the season. If he continues his current form he'll be one of the front runners for Player Of The Season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I saw a post yesterday where someone said he was worth at least double what we paid for him. Talk about understatement.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
On the same note, although Jose is our most expensive signing, I don't think fans should be expecting him to be a world beater, we should compare his fee with how much our other players are worth, not what we paid. How much would we accept for March or Knocky?

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Since August 2015 Kevin de b has created 211 chances. Groß has created 212. Kevin d b has played for one of the best sides in Europe and still not created as many.

He also runs more than anyone else. Think beckham c2001 for England for importance to side.

Staggering purchase.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here