Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Smells Like Team Spirit

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can't remember if it was Carra or Neville that kept saying last night that although on paper, West Ham had the better individual players, we were by far the better team. And what a team. What a performance. I just love this club. Long may it continue.

#TOGETHER

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Said our team is better than the sum of our players, whereas west ham’s is worse

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Yes., It is very true.

Whilst my West Ham mates were deriding the lack of players at their disposal and how they needed to invest.
I pointed out that was bollocks.. How many of their players would they swap with ours?
They were schooled by a team playing as one unit.
Team spirit has got us a very long way.

They conceded the point

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
and I think that not only are our players a team, everything at the club, supporters included, are one team. Been through too much shit in past years and i think it's that which helps glue all the parts together so well.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
and I think that not only are our players a team, everything at the club, supporters included, are one team. Been through too much shit in past years and i think it's that which helps glue all the parts together so well.

So very true, so very true........who would have thought even ten years ago that we would be the 10th best team in England?

TNBA

TTF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I never feel entitled, but this morning I really feel like I am getting what I deserve. It feels amazing. Have a cracking weekend, evryone :wave::O:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here