Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Recruitment this summer

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Yeah I know we were all a bit grumpy that we didn't land a coveted striker and I think everybody would agree that Chris still needs more options up top come January.

But we are now 9 games in and have all had a chance to assess the new guys we did bring during the summer. For me, it is proving to have been a really good transfer window containing some really shrewd buys.

Many Ryan - wasn't sure at first but my word he has proved his doubters wrong of late

Markus Kuttner - my MOM in the first half last week against Everton. I think he is still adjusting to the league but the signs look promising

Davy Propper - took a couple of games to get going but surely now, one of the first names on the team sheet. Great vision and can pick a pass.

Schelotto - haven't really seen enough yet but CH seems to like using him in front of Bruno and see them interchange when the latter works an overlap

Pascal Gross - possibly the pick of the bunch. The king of the assist and can put Beckham like crosses on a sixpence

Jose Izquierdo - probably too early to say as hasn't played much but the jury is still out for me.

Izzy Brown - looks decent and shows hunger for a loanee

Tim Krul N/A so far

What do you guys think?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Apart from Brown and Krul I'd never heard of any of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here