Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Recruitment this summer

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Yeah I know we were all a bit grumpy that we didn't land a coveted striker and I think everybody would agree that Chris still needs more options up top come January.

But we are now 9 games in and have all had a chance to assess the new guys we did bring during the summer. For me, it is proving to have been a really good transfer window containing some really shrewd buys.

Many Ryan - wasn't sure at first but my word he has proved his doubters wrong of late

Markus Kuttner - my MOM in the first half last week against Everton. I think he is still adjusting to the league but the signs look promising

Davy Propper - took a couple of games to get going but surely now, one of the first names on the team sheet. Great vision and can pick a pass.

Schelotto - haven't really seen enough yet but CH seems to like using him in front of Bruno and see them interchange when the latter works an overlap

Pascal Gross - possibly the pick of the bunch. The king of the assist and can put Beckham like crosses on a sixpence

Jose Izquierdo - probably too early to say as hasn't played much but the jury is still out for me.

Izzy Brown - looks decent and shows hunger for a loanee

Tim Krul N/A so far

What do you guys think?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Apart from Brown and Krul I'd never heard of any of them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here