Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where will we be after all the weekend games ?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Teams that can overtake us are :
WBA - need to win (1 point isn’t enough as GD will stay worse)
Stains - need win but they play WBA so only one of them can leapfrog us.
Uddersfield - need to win
Swansea, Everton and Stoke need to win.

I cannot see Hudds beating Man U and Everton beating Arsenal while Swansea need to win by 3 clear goals.

So I’m going to predict we’ll be 12th come Monday.

larus

Teams that can overtake us are :
WBA - need to win (1 point isn’t enough as GD will stay worse)
Stains - need win but they play WBA so only one of them can leapfrog us.
Uddersfield - need to win
Swansea, Everton and Stoke need to win.

I cannot see Hudds beating Man U and Everton beating Arsenal while Swansea need to win by 3 clear goals.

So I’m going to predict we’ll be 12th come Monday.

If there’s a draw between WBA and Stains then 10th. If not, then 11th. I think the GD will stop any of the other teams on 8 pts overtaking us,

Getting a nose-bleed at these heights

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Assuming the results of clubs below us go our way, we could be 9th this evening. Unfortunately that would require Palarse to beat Newcastle by three clear goals...........

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully there will be a lot of draws today with wins for Chelsea and Manchester x 2.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I love this board after we have won!

For us to get to 40 points we need to win at home against those outside the top 9 and draw away. I believe those to be the top 6 plus Everton, West Brom & Stoke. I make that +4 Points on where we should be considering the fixtures we have played.

This will only help with the confidence within the squad and help us to pick up points in other games we wouldn't expect to

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
To be honest, I'd be happy enough just to see Leicester, AFC 'plucky little' Bournemouth and Palace cut further adrift from everyone else!

Am I allowed to question the 'plucky little' title. As a small town they have done very well to establish themselves as a PL club, indeed you could call them a plucky little...... ah wait, I see what you mean.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
As per my post in Bozza’s thread.

Wins for both Manchester clubs, Newcastle and Stoke today. Swansea, Leicester, Southampton and West Brom all picking up a point. Wins for Arsenal and Liverpool tomorrow.

We will still be 10th.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here