Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can we retune the Merc so it performs like a Corsa? Its a no from me :mad:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
For many newly promoted clubs it's their home form that ultimately keeps them up. Last season it took Burnley until April (when they played Palace) for them to pick up their first away win of the season and I wouldn't be massively surprised if it took us a comparable amount of time to achieve likewise this season. With the way Hughton sets the team up to play, I think we'll always be difficult to beat, but that also reduces the chances of us taking the full 3pts.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We had 2 great chances at Watford and Bournemouth and I don't see us winning away this season.
I do believe we're set up not too lose and when we're winning we'll sit back and concede every time.In the championship we'd rarely concede but you need to keep attacking in this division as you will get punished every time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
We had 2 great chances at Watford and Bournemouth and I don't see us winning away this season.
I do believe we're set up not too lose and when we're winning we'll sit back and concede every time.In the championship we'd rarely concede but you need to keep attacking in this division as you will get punished every time.

Oh dear :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here