empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I put his �� on the nag thread and it romped home at 12s on sat

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I feel that the jolly looks pretty special here, but not my sort of odds. Maybe a small e/w on TBs nag.

lib.JPG

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I feel that the jolly looks pretty special here, but not my sort of odds. Maybe a small e/w on TBs nag.

View attachment 90298

Agree with this, personally won’t be playing this weekend and I can’t see a Withhold style plunge on this one. Some top class horses at the head of the market and LB will have to run some race to even place.. watching brief only for me :thumbsup:

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Agree with this, personally won’t be playing this weekend and I can’t see a Withhold style plunge on this one. Some top class horses at the head of the market and LB will have to run some race to even place.. watching brief only for me :thumbsup:
I don’t get the horses and the gambling around which horse will win, never have. I think it’s because I was always told you’re never really up so never bothered

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I don’t get the horses and the gambling around which horse will win, never have. I think it’s because I was always told you’re never really up so never bothered

Indeed, but then I don't really 'get' the attraction of betting. Obviously I know why people do it, but I'm in the minority of adult males who have never set foot inside a betting shop nor ever placed a bet on either horses or football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here