Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sub-Continent Seagulls

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
About a year and a half ago my friends were over visiting from Pakistan (I had gone to University with them for my MA) , they came down to stay and I showed them around Sussex (including the cricket club and the lots of other sites)

They’d always been more cricket fans than football, but over the time I’d lived with them I got them more and more into it (probably by me not shutting up about us) at first they had both supported a ‘big team’ but I finally convinced them to follow us!!

I decided to take them to the AMEX during the week, it was a non match day so just around the club shop as I’d left it too late for a tour. Anyway went into WSL reception and the receptionist was amazing. Without really asking he said I’ll get someone to show you round the bowl of the stadium!! So they took them down to pitch side - ( I had forgotten I had pictures of it but the club being in that part of the world reminded me), and the next Premier League event should go over the border into Lahore!

Over the last year or so I’ve got lots of texts of support and they’ve started a small fan club. They follow all the results and watch all the games in Pakistan which is baffling when you think about it. He will be getting a shirt in the post as soon as the club get more in!

Just thought I’d share! Hopefully they will make it over for a game soon! Even in the corporate world we find ourselves in, the club and employees had time to show them around and get them hooked!

:albion2:

4DA36CCA-10FB-49AA-9107-D8027979ABC8.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here