Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Membership "goodie tins"

We Bronze members got a keyring, season ticket wallet and memory stick in our tin. Youngest Potting got the same but with the memory stick substituted by a pair of touch screen friendly Albion badged gloves.

But enough about us proles. What do Silver and Gold members get in their tins? And to what innovative uses could the tin be put? Repository for a vintage "After Eight Mint" collection or a coffin for a small deceased pet Plaice are two that immediately spring to mind.

Thoughts?

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
My kids swiped the lot. As I live in London my membership was solely for away tickets. Turns out I just spent a fortune on a tin to keep felt tip pens in and another memory stick to chuck in the drawer full of complementary memory sticks.
I might use the keyring as I sit in the home end on Friday (if I can sneak it off my 6 year old daughters book bag).

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
We Bronze members got a keyring, season ticket wallet and memory stick in our tin. Youngest Potting got the same but with the memory stick substituted by a pair of touch screen friendly Albion badged gloves.

But enough about us proles. What do Silver and Gold members get in their tins? And to what innovative uses could the tin be put? Repository for a vintage "After Eight Mint" collection or a coffin for a small deceased pet Plaice are two that immediately spring to mind.

Thoughts?

I still have not had my bronze box yet:rant::tantrum:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I heard that Platinum members got a BHAFC nipple ring, a leather wallet with a fiver in it plus a BIG tin full of loyalty points.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
What are these tins of which you speak ?

I love tins as my hobby is putting things into other things

Thoughts?

You could keep a fine collection of Victorian portrait silhouettes.

Alternatively fashion it into a miniature model of a rectangular football stadium (e.g. Leicester)

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Gold members get a signed photo of Leon Best, an Albion/Palace half and half scarf and a voucher for 50p off a meal in the 1901 lounges.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Got mine the other day , inside was a key ring a car sticker a stadium tour 2 for 1 voucher and a metal square type thingy :shrug:, the tins nice , i shall put my out of date after eights in it .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here