Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Watford forward to face no action for simulation

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The Brazilian, 20, went down following a challenge from Hector Bellerin to earn a spot-kick which allowed the Hornets to equalise.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger called the penalty award a "scandalous decision".

The incident did go to a Football Association simulation panel but they decided there was no case to answer.

It is the first time the panel has been used in the Premier League but it has previously been used in the Football League.

The FA brought in new rules for this season to punish players for "successful deception of a match official".

:facepalm:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
The only time bans will happen is when a player simulates contact. There was contact in that challenge, nowhere near enough to warrant a penalty but there was contact.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Add in Lukaku's incident warranting no further action either makes me even more annoyed about Hemeds retrospective ban
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41645070

Maybe if Sky or whoever was commentating made a big deal of the incidents then the FA may have acted differently and it adds weight to the view of trial my media when it comes to FA decision making

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
Add in Lukaku's incident warranting no further action either makes me even more annoyed about Hemeds retrospective ban
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41645070

Maybe if Sky or whoever was commentating made a big deal of the incidents then the FA may have acted differently and it adds weight to the view of trial my media when it comes to FA decision making

Its a conspiral against the club by the left wing FA who dont like isralis or jews. they are all anti semantics so punish us and the rodneys at Sky and the MSM have a love in with united
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here