Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League Fanzone

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Anyone outside Europe watching this on Saturday and Sunday after the matches? Airs in South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Japan, Korea, India and various other countries (some via an app). I was on via phone on Saturday evening to preview the Everton game and again on Sunday to review it (I bigged Solly up but didnt get the chance to worship the rock that is Lewis Dunk) . The program have asked if I can put them in touch with any other Brighton fans who would be interested in participating in future programs via Skype or phone (no charge) to balance out all the Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal fans. Was great to see the Seagulls fans in India yesterday but I suspect they were all given scarves just before the program started and told to make noise like genuine fans. if you're interested please PM your email address and i'll pass it on. Alternatively, you could just email or whatsapp in next weekend and they'll probably get in touch.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I saw it, good effort.
I'd love to do it, but probably not ideal as I'm supposed to be at work!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Saw the title of the thread, assumed it was about when they'd have a fan from each of the sides commentate on the game and immediately decided, ah it'll DEFINITELY be Brett M. Almost didn't even open the thread, I was pretty sure of all of that.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I saw it, good effort.
I'd love to do it, but probably not ideal as I'm supposed to be at work!

Thanks for the positive review. They have the show several times a week. It was on this afternoon reviewing last night's Leicester match. Are there any days and times when you're not working?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Thanks for the positive review. They have the show several times a week. It was on this afternoon reviewing last night's Leicester match. Are there any days and times when you're not working?

Afraid not mate, I'm on a ship & do on average a 3 month contract & I'm on duty 24/7. No way I could do it, but I'd love to. I'm loving the PLTV coverage though, as obviously I get to see all the games while away.
Luckily I'm on a ship with a European itinerary, as in the U.S, they get all American sports.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here