Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Parking at the o2

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Do a google search, there are some good forums.

There's a Car Park closer to the O2 than the event parking ones, park in there for about £8. They'll still try to get you to pay event parking prices as you go in and when you come out. So long as you're 'going for a meal and seeing a film' you'll get charged regular prices.

I did have to go to the ticket office to complain last time, as the machine tried to charge event prices, and get the regular price.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Has anyone visited the o2 recently and can advise where to park. I am going tomorrow and even at £33 a car the pre booking at the 02 car parks is full. TIA

We always park at the underground station there which has a decent sized car park and is significantly cheaper.

You may have to do a few laps waiting for someone to come out but we’ve always got a space before.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
We just park in thew event parking when we go there, if you book more than 2 weeks before the event its normally just over £20 which isn't too bad normally we go up nice and early so get a full days parking for that and head into london pre gigs.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
If you don't mind a short ride: I've parked around the Charlton/Vanbrugh Park end of Blackheath in the past, then simply hopped on a red bus up to the 02. I've never had much hassle finding a space in the streets around the edge of Greenwich Park. Parked in the same place when we played Charlton on Boxing Day some years back. Reasonably safe area to park and easy access towards the A2/A20/M25 when leaving, assuming you wish to head in that direction. Free parking plus saves the scrum of exiting the 02 car parks at kicking out time.

Or take the train & tube of course.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I go into Charlton and grab a £5 Uber normally

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports