Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Highlights

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
A few things:

Those highlights make it look like Everton dominated the game which is not the impression I got from the commentary or twitter - to those who went, is it a fair reflection?;
Propper should have been sent off;
Gross was unlucky not to get a penalty;
Bruno was stupid and that was a blatant penalty- could easily have been a red card too.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A few things:

Those highlights make it look like Everton dominated the game which is not the impression I got from the commentary or twitter - to those who went, is it a fair reflection?;
Bruno was stupid and that was a blatant penalty- could easily have been a red card too.

Koeman thought they dominated :moo:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
We all like him but shows what a liability Bruno is on far post crosses.In this very short video was beaten 3 times. Seems to no longer try and head ball but just concentrates on stopping attacker.. Apart from penalty they missed 2 good chances from this weakness.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
The pre-match presenter showed more knowledge and insight of our team in the first 15 seconds of that video, than MOTD's 'pundits' have done all season.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll wait for MOTD thanks

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
A few things:

Two very similar styles of play and a draw was fair
So, neither team dominated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here