Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Today I will be supporting Palace.

larus

This goes against the very essence of being Brighton, worse than having sex with your sister (a common occurrence in Croydon supposedly), more demeaning than being the Tory supporting Brexit voter I am. I feel tarnished, like an ancient piece of silverware unpolished for decades.

But, for all that self loathing, I still can’t deny the fact that I will be cheering them on in their task of extending their record. This goal of theirs (I know, they DO have a goal), is truly inspirational and I am a true admirer.

I realise this may lead to a ban (any many would say it would be thoroughly deserved), but we need to confront our weaknesses and discuss them.

Is there a cure?
Am I beyond redemption?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
RD8nB30.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Another supporter of Crystal Palace extending their record today. It’s a massive ask to get an eighth ‘L’ and and eight ‘0’ but I believe they can do it.

Best of luck to them. We won’t get anywhere near this record in my lifetime and I’m man enough to admit it.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I can't, no matter what record, be a supporter of them....not in public. I will pretend to cheer on the pensioners and hope they don't concede

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This goes against the very essence of being Brighton, worse than having sex with your sister (a common occurrence in Croydon supposedly), more demeaning than being the Tory supporting Brexit voter I am. I feel tarnished, like an ancient piece of silverware unpolished for decades.

But, for all that self loathing, I still can’t deny the fact that I will be cheering them on in their task of extending their record. This goal of theirs (I know, they DO have a goal), is truly inspirational and I am a true admirer.

I realise this may lead to a ban (any many would say it would be thoroughly deserved), but we need to confront our weaknesses and discuss them.

Is there a cure?
Am I beyond redemption?

Have you banged your head? :cool:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Agreed. It’s exceptional but We really need to get behind them in this historic attempt. Live commentary on that 5 live if you want to cheer em on in real time.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
As they are not scoring goals, shouldn't it be..

Crystal Palololololololoce ?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Is there a cure?
Am I beyond redemption?

How dare you say 'worse' than having sex with my sister? She always tries her best and most of the men in Sussex and beyond seem happy enough with her efforts.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Shouldn't we all be singing amended songs about Palace to reflect their record breaking run?
Such as:
P A L
L L L
L L L
A C E
Stevie Coppell's got VD .......

and maybe shorten Palace to Palose once the number of L's in their name becomes far too long to fit on the screen

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Agreed. It’s exceptional but We really need to get behind them in this historic attempt. Live commentary on that 5 live if you want to cheer em on in real time.

There's also streams available if people feel like they need to take their support to the maximum level.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There's also streams available if people feel like they need to take their support to the maximum level.
Happy to pm me one nearer the time ? Most streams now don't work

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
This is obviously one of those times when rivalries are put aside for the greater good. Try as we might, it is just not our destiny to become the ultimate cluster-f*ck that PaLLLLLLLarse are. Come on lads and lasses, lets join as one and cheer the caravan dwellers to the stellar heights they deserve. :D

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here