Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How will Glenn Murray react if he scores for the Albion against Palace at the Amex?

How will Glenn Murray react if he scores for the Albion against PaLLLLLLLace at the Amex?

• Go absolutely ballistic, over-the-top joyous

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Celebrate as if it were just another goal

Votes: 69 26.2%
  • Muted textbook my-old-club non-celebration

Votes: 152 57.8%
  • Run to the Palace fans and immediately request forgiveness

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 6 2.3%

• Total voters

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hope he gives them the finger

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
IF he scores, his reaction will depend on the state of play at the time and also which end. I suspect that a last-minute winner or point-saver in front of the North Stand might get a different reaction from a late consolation at the other end ...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hoping he has three opportunities to perfect his ultimate statement.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
don't care if he does not celebrate as long as he scores. I hope we don't assume this is going to be a walkover,bet Chelsea thought that as well

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I think he’ll be respectful as he was when he scored against us for both them and Reading. However, and I’m engaging full Kevin Keegan mode here, I would LOVE IT, LOVE IT, if he ran the length of the pitch and did the full Adebayor in front of their end.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
He still has a lot of affection for Palace and the supporters have the same for him, so I expect if he scores, he will just turn and run back to the centre circle...I hope the rest of the players go mental and totally lose their sh1t ....as we will

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He loved his spell with us, his return from the acl injury to make his PL debut was goosebumps time, the reception when he ran on brought tears to his eyes.
IF he scored, I would expect him to not to celebrated wildly, similar to his muted celebration after your first league defeat at The Amex.
Who knows, we may be on a winning run by then .......

First league defeat - good stat that - still haunts us. Who finished higher that season...? And the next season... It's been a fair few years (DECADES) since you were officially a better team than us hasn't it. Only being in the same league can confirm this stat, of course.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
No way he'll celebrate.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Glenn is modest and a true pro, he respects Albion and respects Palace

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He loved his spell with us, his return from the acl injury to make his PL debut was goosebumps time, the reception when he ran on brought tears to his eyes.
IF he scored, I would expect him to not to celebrated wildly, similar to his muted celebration after your first league defeat at The Amex.
Who knows, we may be on a winning run by then .......

"It was for the wrong club though" - Glenn Murray after his first Amex goal in the jester stripes. He's always been our Glenn Murray. We just loaned him to you.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Fully expecting him to run to the dug-out and go absolutely mental with Chris!

TWO WHOLE FIST PUMPS AND MAYBE A QUICK CUDDLE.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
don't care if he does not celebrate as long as he scores. I hope we don't assume this is going to be a walkover,bet Chelsea thought that as well

I don't think many of even assume it's going to be a win, do we? Our recent record against Palace (one win in 7) doesn't give much cause for optimism, and you can forget league position in a game like this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here