Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How will Glenn Murray react if he scores for the Albion against Palace at the Amex?

How will Glenn Murray react if he scores for the Albion against PaLLLLLLLace at the Amex?

• Go absolutely ballistic, over-the-top joyous

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Celebrate as if it were just another goal

Votes: 69 26.2%
  • Muted textbook my-old-club non-celebration

Votes: 152 57.8%
  • Run to the Palace fans and immediately request forgiveness

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 6 2.3%

• Total voters

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He likes a goal celebration, our Glenn, apart from when he scored against us.

What do you think he'll do?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
He'll run up to the the PaLLLLLLLace end and faint due to the stench of their fans.

(why is PaLLLLLLLace not being spelt properly on NSC?)

Correction: I've just worked it out. The misspelling makes total sense now. It's going to be a long name come xmas!

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
Run the entire length of the pitch over to the Palace fans, cupping his ear as he runs all the way past them, before finishing with a somersault ending up with both his fingers stuck up at them, and then spitting into the crowd.

(He won’t celebrate).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

Jul 10, 2003
I think it will be a normal celebration but voted for ballistic, over the top, apeshit. Wouldn't that be great

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think it will be a normal celebration but voted for ballistic, over the top, apeshit. Wouldn't that be great

It would.

For those still on the Murray fence, it would be the final act required to indicate that it was just a horrible mistake and we should all put it behind us.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
679941370.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'd like to see a length of the pitch run (Brum away) but to the PaLLLLLLLace fans. Like ex PaLLLLLLLace hero Emmanuel "Barn Door" Adebayor did for City v Arsenal. Although he'd probably get banned so this will stay as an amusing fantasy.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
Assuming its in front of the smelly ones then I think he will drop his shorts to reveal his manhood in the shape of a seagull. The said Seagull/manhood will bounce around screeching seagulls seagulls seagulls. When Murray receives a yellow card or a red card for the celebration he will charge into the PaLLLLLLLace fans Cantona style and kill three stone cold immediately, the rest of the PaLLLLLLLace fans will run and run as they always have done. Glenn will then jog off towards the West Stand, Liz Costa will scream at the sight of the Seagull manhood, Chris will shake him warmly by the hand and the West Stand will combust in a mass of streamers, paper and general shit.

If its a goal in the North Stand, all of the above, but Glenn has to run the length of the pitch first.

ps) I voted for the third option.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Stoppage time penalty (7-0) at the South End, he runs to his left going mad in front of the entirely empty away area, as the Palace faithful left after the 5th was scored in the 23rd minute.

We can all dream

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He'll score a last minute winner at their end, run over to their fans, nick a scarf off some kid, pretend to wipe his arse with it, throw it back into their unwashed masses then throw himself into the South-West corner and crowd-surf back to the halfway line.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't think he'll go in the slightest bit mental. He'll just have an overwhelming feeling of relief, as frankly, it'd be bloody embarrassing if he DIDN'T score against them. Humiliating even.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He'll dive into the North Stand and crowd surf like Baldock.

I do hope not, do you not realise how badly injured Baldock got doing that and then running around Brighton? :wink:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I kinda hope it will be like this , .... please note the chap in the clip is not Glen Murray ...... honestly .

there-is-literally-no-way-you-will-ever-be-as-cool-as-this-dude-72076.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here