Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Everton

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Back to the first eleven I guess (with Murray in for Hemed)?

Ryan
Bruno - Duffy - Dunk - Suttner
Knockaert - Propper - Stephens - March
Gross
Murray

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ryan
Schletto...Duffy...Dunk....Suttner
Knockaert....Stephens....Propper.....March
Gross
Murray​

Subs:
Krul, Brown, Bong, Hunemier,Izquierdo,Murphy,Rosenior

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Back to the first eleven I guess (with Murray in for Hemed)?

Ryan
Gross
Murray

Wonder if CH may play Bong instead of Suttner ?
But suspect that Knocky will get nod over Izquierdo

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Ryan
Schletto...Duffy...Dunk....Suttner
Knockaert....Stephens....Propper.....March
Gross
Murray​

Subs:
Krul, Brown, Bong, Hunemier,Izquierdo,Murphy,Rosenior

Captain Bruno dropped from the squad?
Or do you know something we don't?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Captain Bruno dropped from the squad?
Or do you know something we don't?

I think that he should either start or not be in the squad as he serves no purpose on the bench compared to Rosenior and I wonder if the years are catching up with him to start based on his performances so far this season. Whilst they havent been bad they havent been as good as previously and he seems to be struggling with his back and I noticed he was wearing a back brace/ support for the last game.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Don't feed the troll Bob... Clearly wanting someone to reply and question him.. BG is as much in the know as Trump is on Brighton and Hove Albion

I thought that Trump was the most intelligentest person on the planet - even though he said so himself. I would expect that he knows all there is to know about us.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Martina can be targeted. He has looked utter shithouse the times I've seen him.

You'd hope D'n'D would have enough about them to deal with Niasse and Calvert-Lewin, I think the danger comes from their midfield.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
I like your wit for a very new young poster. Are you a relation of Simmo? as you sound like him. The obvious answer is you could always put me on ignore and leave those that want to to read my posts for whatever reason to do so.

Surprisingly I'm not, but clearly there's something here... It's clear that I'm not the only one to feel the way I do :lolol:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think that he should either start or not be in the squad as he serves no purpose on the bench compared to Rosenior and I wonder if the years are catching up with him to start based on his performances so far this season. Whilst they havent been bad they havent been as good as previously and he seems to be struggling with his back and I noticed he was wearing a back brace/ support for the last game.

What have you seen in Schelotto to make you believe he'll be better than Bruno?
He looked a bit 'PeterSmithlike' to me when he came on at The Emirates.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I like your wit for a very new young poster. Are you a relation of Simmo? as you sound like him. The obvious answer is you could always put me on ignore and leave those that want to to read my posts for whatever reason to do so.

If he was related to me he would have called you an arrogant - know nothing - big head :moo:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

I might prefer Bruno on crutches to Rosenoir

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Ryan
Gross
Murray

Hard to see past this but I thought Schelotto looked like he might have something about him against Arsenal (although hard to tell given the oppo and the game had already gone).

And Izquidero needs to start showing us what he has got. If Knocky is still out of sorts, I'd start Izzy.

Delighted to see Murray upfront (if he plays) - has everything Hemed has plus holds the ball up better and better finisher IMO.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

What a ****tard.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What have you seen in Schelotto to make you believe he'll be better than Bruno?
He looked a bit 'PeterSmithlike' to me when he came on at The Emirates.

I might prefer Bruno on crutches to Rosenoir

I think that Schetto showed that he had something to offer and obviously the club thought so too as they signed him, presumably as a replacement for Bruno eventually.

As regards Bruno if fit he would be first choice but I wonder if he is fit and completely over his bad back and as regards being a sub I think that Rosenior offers more choice but as a a starter I would agree that Bruno is streets ahead, if fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here