Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Oh my gawd. We are all going to die

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Thank gawd i'm in the East Stand Upper.
Can we have a life ring in both goals on Sunday cos Matt Ryan is only about 5ft tall

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Daily-Express-Montage.png

july+weather.jpg

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Saw a documentary about this some years ago. I wonder what plans our government has in place should a major disaster of any kind happen?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Must be time for the Express to herald the "worst winter in living memory" soon.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ha ha! I remember the tv programme about this years ago and then the fact that years later the science behind it was rubbished by new science (as science works). So nobody's going to die.

Marvellous stuff from The Express as ever.

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Saw a documentary about this some years ago. I wonder what plans our government has in place should a major disaster of any kind happen?

No tsunami is better than a bad tsunami

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It'll be okay. The Express will report on Monday there's a new prescription wonder drug available to prevent tsunami's.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

It showed water about knee-deep going past the royal pavilion, so anyone living in a basement around there will need to swim. Otherwise no problems if you live higher.

DavidinSouthampton

Jan 3, 2012

Thanks for this. If it's all in the Daily Express, it must all be Europe's fault. I didn't realise the EU was to blame for climate change and global warming! I shall change my allegiances immediately.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Daily Express Front Pages

Tremendous. You have even captured the usual pics of Princess Di, Kate Middleton and Madeline McCann.

In your face Daily Mail !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here