• Some serious concerns

Votes: 29 19.6%
  • Oh Shit

Votes: 84 56.8%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
If this gets put in with the other Brexit thread fair enough but as a separate poll

How do you think negotiations are going ?

(Maybe by only voting on this and keeping comments on the main thread we may get some results ?)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Going as badly as expected, expect a cliff edge no deal as May can't satisfy the Brexiteer wing of the party.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Capture.JPG

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm a reckless optimist but even I thought it was going to be a total cluster**ck with the Muppets we have negotiating for "our side*".

Although I was desperately hoping I'd be wrong (reckless optimism) it's actually going worse than I expected.

*If David Davis and Liam Fox are your first picks then you kinda know that your team is losing this one. They'd never be anywhere near my team. For anything.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Of course it's going badly. The Brexiteers were deluded from the outset by insisting the EU DIDN'T hold all the aces.

It will turn out that they're wrong, and we have far more to lose by no deal than they do. Who knew?

It won't matter to Fat Boris or Jacob Poncemby-Smythe of course, they're both multi millionaires who don't need to bother with this "job security" nonsense. It's one for the proles and picaninnies I suspect, eh Fat Fella?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We have incompetent clowns negotiating who are bumbling and blundering their way through to 'no deal'.

There was an opportunity there for a win and a decent future for the country with a large dose of pragmatism, but it's slipping away fast.

You have to laugh at their hapless efforts, really, or else you'd cry.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Do yourselves a favour, the nerdy gang are out playing past their teatime .................................

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
We have incompetent clowns negotiating who are bumbling and blundering their way through to 'no deal'.

There was an opportunity there for a win and a decent future for the country with a large dose of pragmatism, but it's slipping away fast.

You have to laugh at their hapless efforts, really, or else you'd cry.

Totally this, although we are hampered by the fact we are one of the major net contributors. Can you imagine if Poland or Bulgaria wanted out, their feet wouldn't touch the ground, and they certainly would not receive payments from Brussels for the following years, just because the EU had committed the money

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Really ?? Did this need ANOTHER thread ?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Not sure why people get so angry about threads starting. Don't bother clicking on it if you're not interested, and to be fair to the OP, it is a different angle on it. Back to football at the weekend though

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
As expected, given that we never ever going to have our cake and be able to eat it.
In fact we are only likely to be able to afford home made cake in the post Brexit world

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well I don't think it's possible for them to go anything other than terribly. But they're still going worse than expected.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i dont think the public know enough to say either way. Barnier gives mixed comment (momentum and deadlock... contradiction there), while Davis seems quite calm about it all. its odd we dont know what the "divorce bill" even is, or other concessions made by either side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here