[Albion] Seagulls TV

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
How long before it crashes?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Thumbs down to the club on this. Seems a very backwards step. Why did it have to be a subscription video? To squeeze more money out of its customers is the only correct answer.

HoraceHorrible

Sep 26, 2017
East Grinstead
Thumbs down to the club on this. Seems a very backwards step. Why did it have to be a subscription video? To squeeze more money out of its customers is the only correct answer.

It was inevitable that it was going to be a subscription video after the effort they put into getting all fan videos taken down. It wouldn't be so bad if Seagulls TV wasn't so bad or they at least had a monthly subscription option.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
It was inevitable that it was going to be a subscription video after the effort they put into getting all fan videos taken down. It wouldn't be so bad if Seagulls TV wasn't so bad or they at least had a monthly subscription option.
I am not angry at Seagulls TV for this or the club who dont have much choice it seems. However I am livid at the BBC who we own the rights to this material and the way they manage their online presence. If you want to watch anything they have made and we have paid for through the licence more than a month after broadcast chances are you cant watch it any more. Old football games pre sky that again we paid for them to make not available in our country/now behind a paywall. Its criminal and although its good value for money we should have a choice if we want to subscribe to the BBC if this is how they conduct themselves now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here