Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Help needed* North Stand Chat's YouTube Channel - Did anyone save / download the videos?

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
Unfortunately, my Laptop crashed over the weekend, which has corrupted the hard drive. Me being stupid, I haven't backed up any of my files, so it looks like I have lost the majority of the videos that I put together.

Is there anyone out there who downloaded any of them? In particular the 2016 End of Season video I put together.

Fingers crossed! :facepalm:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I may well be able to help, I did download quite a few season montage ones from various people as a reminder of our promotion - I'm sure yours is among them.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
I may well be able to help, I did download quite a few season montage ones from various people as a reminder of our promotion - I'm sure yours is among them.

That would be great! Do you know if you saved the review of 2016 video?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
That would be great! Do you know if you saved the review of 2016 video?
Not sure - I'll be able to look in about an hour or so, so I'll let you know what I have. [emoji106]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I may well have downloaded it too. Not in a position to check right now. PM me at the end of the week if I don't get back to you...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I've had a look and I have 6 different end of season montage/promotion celebration videos and I haven't labelled them to help me tell who made what! If you can recall what soundtrack you used in your one, hopefully it's in there and I can get it to you.

I don't have the 2016 year in review one you mentioned unfortunately, the only other one I have is a compilation of all our late goals over the years, culminating in Murray vs. Brum - again, can't recall if that's one of yours or not.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
I've had a look and I have 6 different end of season montage/promotion celebration videos and I haven't labelled them to help me tell who made what! If you can recall what soundtrack you used in your one, hopefully it's in there and I can get it to you.

I don't have the 2016 year in review one you mentioned unfortunately, the only other one I have is a compilation of all our late goals over the years, culminating in Murray vs. Brum - again, can't recall if that's one of yours or not.

That one with the late goals is mine, thanks for looking!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here