Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the best method upon filling a hot water bottle?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Apparently there are many ways, personally I hold it up vertically and pour to fill.

But! Other people have varying degrees of fill level (more horizontal than vertical) to fill it right, apparently it eliminates possible air bubbles within the bottle...

So how do you do it? And what's the best method?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
This is going to be a late night! Great thread.

Personally, I prefer to fill mine with hot, fresh chickens blood. When it cools to the correct temperature, and only then, I like to stick my penis in it.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Personally I fill 3/4 of the way up. Squeeze carefully to raise the water level to just below the opening, eliminating the air bubble. Then screw in the cap.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I put a small amount of cold water in first so the hot water doesn't push out a load of steam. Then the same as Kaiser_Soze above.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I put a small amount of cold water in first so the hot water doesn't push out a load of steam. Then the same as Kaiser_Soze above.

That's a method I've never heard of before! Perhaps it cools the hot water bottle down quicker?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pour to halfway then pinch the neck to eliminate the air bubble before finishing filling to three-quarters.

Love it that NSC has its priorities properly sorted. Less of this football crap during international breaks and more of what people care about!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Pour cold water in it then pop into microwave for 6 minutes , 7 if you have one of those cheapo 750w ones

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Gently cup and squeeze the lips whilst filling to allow minimum risk of splash back of boiling water, thus avoiding painful and tedious evening wasted in A&E.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Next thread will be about electric blankets ...sizzling times ahead

When it comes to folding blankets in my house, I tend to fold them from top to bottom, but funnily enough, my Wife (although we usually agree on most things) likes to fold them from right to left. Still, I suppose it's these fascinating little things that keep life so interesting.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
This is going to be a late night! Great thread.

Personally, I prefer to fill mine with hot, fresh chickens blood. When it cools to the correct temperature, and only then, I like to stick my penis in it.

:lolol:
I struggle to believe some people take these threads seriously :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Love it that NSC has its priorities properly sorted. Less of this football crap during international breaks and more of what people care about!
I can't remember the less than polite phrased used by a City fan to describe NSC, but I'll hazard a guess this thread isn't going to warm his opinion of us.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I have an electric blanket and therefore dispensed with hot water bottles some time ago :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here