Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mitrovic Newcastle

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would be amazed. He'd be too expensive and probably not good enough. He wasn't starting for Newcastle in the Championship, never mind this division.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Florin Andone has 2 goals and 2 assists in La Liga. Still seems most likely we will go back for him.

I suspect Mitrovic is a lazy rumour based on our need and Toon's desire to get rid.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'd be amazed. It isn't that Mitrovic hasn't got talent, and I don't give a sh!t about whether or not he is good enough for Newcastle if he could do a job for us.

It's the bloke himself. Even at Anderlecht he got abuse from fans for turning up one season about 2 stone overweight. He has had a lot of problems at Newcastle, clearly has a dodgy temperament and major discipline issues.

If he wasn't prepared to get himself sorted out for Newcastle, he won't for us either. It would smack of utter desperation.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd be amazed. It isn't that Mitrovic hasn't got talent, and I don't give a sh!t about whether or not he is good enough for Newcastle if he could do a job for us.

It's the bloke himself. Even at Anderlecht he got abuse from fans for turning up one season about 2 stone overweight. He has had a lot of problems at Newcastle, clearly has a dodgy temperament and major discipline issues.

If he wasn't prepared to get himself sorted out for Newcastle, he won't for us either. It would smack of utter desperation.

If what you are saying is true I would think CH will steer well clear of him.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Didn't we do this for 3 months in the summer and then got nobody.

Bit loathed to speculate again . August still quite raw

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Florin Andone has 2 goals and 2 assists in La Liga. Still seems most likely we will go back for him.
Hmmm, bearing in mind the Albion lowballed Deportivo by a good £10m, with their 11th hour bid, the chances or going above Andone release clause, seems unlikely.

I suspect Mitrovic is a lazy rumour based on our need and Toon's desire to get rid.

Far more likely.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hmmm, bearing in mind the Albion lowballed Deportivo by a good £10m, with their 11th hour bid, the chances or going above Andone release clause, seems unlikely.

We outbid Burnley by over £6m as I understand it with a bid of £17.8m.

If he's rated much higher than that I'm amazed but you're much more up to date than me.
January fees are usually higher aren't they so maybe our striker issues are destined to continue?

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We outbid Burnley by over £6m as I understand it with a bid of £17.8m.

If he's rated much higher than that I'm amazed but you're much more up to date than me.
January fees are usually higher aren't they so maybe our striker issues are destined to continue?

But wasn't his release clause somewhere near 27m?

In fairness that could be one of 100 other rumours so am happy to be wrong.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Toon season tik holder I know says he's woeful,I trust his judgement

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So BG has gone from trawling the dreadful Football Rumours to the utterly pointless BBC Gossip page - and reporting back here. Wonderful.

:lolol: it's the "throw enough shit at the wall" approach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So BG has gone from trawling the dreadful Football Rumours to the utterly pointless BBC Gossip page - and reporting back here. Wonderful.

Go back to your tinpot amateur radio station and leave the professional stations to do and say what they wish. As it happens they are only reporting what is in the papers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here