Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] The Last Jedi - Full Trailer Released Today

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm very excited about the film, but following Rian Johnson's warning about the spoiler potential of the trailer I've not watched it yet.

Can those who HAVE seen it provide some guidance as to whether it is safe to watch?

Thanks NSC

Papa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
IMHO it is safe to watch.

Tickets booked!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How bizarre. I don't really follow this stuff closely but only this morning I was thinking "Has a trailer come out for The Last Jedi yet?"

I've just watched it.

I did think "blimey!" at one point, but I would guess the bit in question is no great shakes to those who are really into Star Wars.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How bizarre. I don't really follow this stuff closely but only this morning I was thinking "Has a trailer come out for The Last Jedi yet?"

I've just watched it.

I did think "blimey!" at one point, but I would guess the bit in question is no great shakes to those who are really into Star Wars.

I can wait, I can wait, I can wait.

I can't wait.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's only the Burnley game this year - not a bad one to miss.

I won't be seeing it day 1, as I want to see it first on IMAX format, which may require waiting a few days.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Am hoping Burnley doesn’t get moved at all!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The Skywalkers have A LOT to answer for really don’t they? Sort of the Kim Jong of the galaxy, with relations to the Trumps on the family tree.

It’s another box office SMASH! Go get your x wing and tie drones everyone, now in shops for Xmas :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Any of you theorists out there, what are you thinking about this latest trailer?

IMO I think that LS will eventually meet up with Snokes, win or looooose I'm not really sure.
But looking forward to it already :drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here