Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bronze and young seagull membership.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I have a quite low loyalty points total. Was wondering how much difference these bronze/young seagulls memberships would make to me and my son in getting tickets. Is there really any/much difference is it worth trying when the only listed bonus worthy for me is the priority purchase of tickets. Living up here in Doncaster means no season ticket, no visiting training sessions, no stadium tour, no too bothered about 10% of shop stock or a key ring.

Bonuses
Priority purchase of 2017/18 home league match tickets*
- Exclusive members' gift pack including membership card, key ring and other exclusive gifts
- A place on the season-ticket waiting list
- 2-4-1 stadium tour voucher
- Three club superstore discount days with a minimum 10% off all stock
- Access to scheduled open training session

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good for home games , managed to get what i wanted for any game i chose so far so worth it for me as i gave up my season ticket 2 seasons ago .

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I'm delighted to say my boys two Young Seagulls packs arrived yesterday... seeing as i'd paid for them in June

The club even helpfully filled in the Man City scoreline for us on the enclosed fixture list. :lol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ours arrived yesterday, the children’s young Seagull plus and my bronze.....what a great surprise. I was expecting just to go on a list rather than all those goodies.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I have a quite low loyalty points total. Was wondering how much difference these bronze/young seagulls memberships would make to me and my son in getting tickets. Is there really any/much difference is it worth trying when the only listed bonus worthy for me is the priority purchase of tickets. Living up here in Doncaster means no season ticket, no visiting training sessions, no stadium tour, no too bothered about 10% of shop stock or a key ring.

Bonuses
Priority purchase of 2017/18 home league match tickets*
- Exclusive members' gift pack including membership card, key ring and other exclusive gifts
- A place on the season-ticket waiting list
- 2-4-1 stadium tour voucher
- Three club superstore discount days with a minimum 10% off all stock
- Access to scheduled open training session

I don't think it is worth it for you - I didn't like the scheme but I cracked and bought bronze memberships for me and my family in advance of the Man City game as I was scared I wouldn't get a ticket - but in the end I needn't have been worried. Got a better view I suppose, but cost £80.

Theoretically at some point it might help you with away tickets, say we draw away at Barnsley in the FA Cup 3rd round, there is a probability it will drop to general sale for members but maybe not beyond... hard to say really .. loyalty points aren't counted when you don't have a membership so you would be right at the bottom of the heap

You should do the stadium tour next time you're down for a game, I really enjoyed it. Don;t need membership for that of course, other than benefiting from the voucher.

YS memberships is a good thing though, with the goody bags for the kids it keeps them hooked from afar plus they are put in the raffle to be a matchday mascot, which is still one of the highlights of my daughters life! (Less said about losing to Burnley with 9-men though:lolol:)

Bronze will give you a choice of stands for home games and groups on Bronze people can virtually guarantee seats together.

I don't beleive Bronze can yet be claimed to guarantee a ticket when without Bronze you would miss out as so far, an organised person will have still had a reasonable pick of seats when games have gone on sale to those just with a purchase history.

Of course, as more get Bronze and the club push it by scaring people into thinking it's the only way to get home tickets then non Bronze people will find it harder. The Liverpool game will be the next test when the true value of Bronze membership can be truly evaulutated.

It has some more potential value for a high demand home cup game where the visitors take a 4500 allocation as this will mean precious few seats will be available, especially is all season ticket holders claim their own seats.

For away games I can't see it having any value at all.

It also gives you the right to go on the season ticket wait list. If we stay up, you will probably be too far down if you join now to make it to the top. If we are relegated I doubt there will be a wait list any longer.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
My son (aged 7) is now expressing a real interest in going to watch professional football, so naturally I want to take him to Brighton. We won't go to every home game as we have plenty of other weekend commitments, including him playing - plus we live 120 miles from Brighton. My daughter (9) has also said she would like to come along too on occasions.

My question is, if I buy Bronze membership for myself, is that sufficient to purchase tickets for me, my son and occasionally my daughter - if and when they are available? Or do I need to buy them Junior Seagull membership too?

I have read the club stuff on this, but NSC is always the 'go to' place for the best and clearest direction. Thanks for any help.

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
My son (aged 7) is now expressing a real interest in going to watch professional football, so naturally I want to take him to Brighton. We won't go to every home game as we have plenty of other weekend commitments, including him playing - plus we live 120 miles from Brighton. My daughter (9) has also said she would like to come along too on occasions.

My question is, if I buy Bronze membership for myself, is that sufficient to purchase tickets for me, my son and occasionally my daughter - if and when they are available? Or do I need to buy them Junior Seagull membership too?

I have read the club stuff on this, but NSC is always the 'go to' place for the best and clearest direction. Thanks for any help.

It is dependent on the individual match. Most matches tend to be 1 ticket per membership however a couple have been 2 per membership. So to answer your question, you'd be best off buying them a Junior Membership too.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It is dependent on the individual match. Most matches tend to be 1 ticket per membership however a couple have been 2 per membership. So to answer your question, you'd be best off buying them a Junior Membership too.

Thanks. I appreciate the reply. Exactly the kind of key detail that the official website doesn't make clear (well, to me anyway).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here