Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] There is little question thatHuddersfield have already started to fade, as have Brighton

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's like reading something published in North Korea:

"Perhaps stupidly, I don't quite accept that we are certain to be relegated. You have to simply focus on the teams in and around the bottom and figure out if they can be caught. There is little question that Huddersfield have already started to fade, as have Brighton, and that's before you take into account Swansea City and Bournemouth."

I wouldn't if I were you >>> http://bit.ly/2wLmB8O

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Top work. I see a pay rise on the horizon.

Oh.... there is no horizon :lolol::lolol:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I thought we were improving. We would never be able to compete with United of the South obviously, and their relentless charge for the champions league spot but 7 points from the past 5 games is a good return especially with 3 of those games on the road. But alas I was wrong we are clearly fading

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wow! I'm one of the diminishing few who can remember back to the days when Palarse were just another Division 3(S) club, of no more significance to us than say, Southampton or Reading. I realise the blood feud rivalry has grown since the 70s to become a genuine grudge thing, but maybe I'm less dedicated to it than some - but this article from a pro-Palarse reporter really takes the biscuit! What a twonk!

No points, no goals, but we can see the teams ahead of us fading...............................still on for the Champions League then? Bless!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Maybe someone should also tell them that the only team to come to the Amex and take a point have been the league Leaders Man City

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I suspect this chap also believes in Father Christmas, Ghosts, Fairies, The Loch Ness Monster and the Moon is made out of cheese.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I suspect this chap also believes in Father Christmas, Ghosts, Fairies, The Loch Ness Monster, unselfish Tories and the Moon is made out of cheese.

I agree.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's like reading something published in North Korea:

"Perhaps stupidly, I don't quite accept that we are certain to be relegated. You have to simply focus on the teams in and around the bottom and figure out if they can be caught. There is little question that Huddersfield have already started to fade, as have Brighton, and that's before you take into account Swansea City and Bournemouth."

I wouldn't if I were you >>> http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/...rous-challenge-crystal-palace-585583#ICID=nsm

I didn't.

Clickbait published during an international break and it looks like it's doing its' job. I've got a little question – When are Palace going to a) score a goal and b) win a point?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The Albion reference is loopy but otherwise there is nothing there that wouldn't have appeared on NSC, with name changes, had the situations been reversed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here