Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eating your dinner on the train

GypsyKing

Feb 4, 2013
Currently sat next to a selfish tw*t that has decided it is acceptable to eat an extremely pungent curry next to me on the train home. With headphones in his ears so he doesn't even realise the noise he is making when eating. I'm not sure I have ever been more annoyed by a fellow commuter in 13yrs of travel by train. He clearly does it regularly as he has brought his own silver cutlery!

I appreciate there will always a time when we NEED to eat on the train and all rules go out of the window after a few beers late in in the evening but he's clearly sober and just being entirely inconsiderate of those around him.

Tw*t.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Calling [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Stop being such a karahi baby and just dhal with it.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Currently sat next to a selfish tw*t that has decided it is acceptable to eat an extremely pungent curry next to me on the train home. With headphones in his ears so he doesn't even realise the noise he is making when eating. I'm not sure I have ever been more annoyed by a fellow commuter in 13yrs of travel by train. He clearly does it regularly as he has brought his own silver cutlery!

I appreciate there will always a time when we NEED to eat on the train and all rules go out of the window after a few beers late in in the evening but he's clearly sober and just being entirely inconsiderate of those around him.

Tw*t.

Good manners seem to be a thing of the past.

I have two children under the age of 10 and I try and drill into them the importance of good manners.

When some of their school friends come round to play, I am often amazed at the lack of manners. No please's or thank you's. These kids will be the next generation of people who think it is acceptable to eat a curry on the train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here