Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boxing at Falmer?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ohhh I wonder how many points you need..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I would love to go. Should be a pretty good view from either the west or east stand. I would like to think there would be a lot of support for Eubank Jnr.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I remember when Eubank Senior came on the pitch at the Goldstone. Must of been after he'd beaten Benn. Would be amazing to give Junior some local support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Surely asking for trouble with the weather at that time of year. Could they not make some **** off mental canvas and drape it over The Amex to keep out the snow, rain and hail?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I remember being at Brentford and signing anti songs about Michael Watson. I believe it was pre second fight. Ewwwwwwbank.

Jul 7, 2003
I remember when Eubank Senior came on the pitch at the Goldstone. Must of been after he'd beaten Benn. Would be amazing to give Junior some local support.

Eubank came along to a home match against Leeds before his fight at the Brighton Centre. We bumped into him on the Old Shoreham Road and he asked if we would be going to the fight (we were). He fought some Argentinian if I remember correctly and won on points. Decent undercard as I recall - maybe even had Herol 'Bomber' Graham on it. Was definitely pre-Benn though.

D

Deleted member 2719

Ohhh I wonder how many points you need..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

How many loyalty points on offer ???

I was also at that match at the Goldstone as Chris Senior milked it for all his worth and I also went to the Eubank vs Dan Sherry fiasco at Brighton.

Surely I must have maximum loyalty points and be up for ring side seats with Bruntburger sitting a few rows back???

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Nigel Benn's only got one eye, doo dah, doo dah!

I created that chant one drunken Saturday in the North Stand. Possibly the day he came on the pitch. Hazy memories now.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
Would be great if it happens, but surely if Groves is the title holder, his camp hold most of the cards in dictating where the fight is held?

Can't see him wanting to have the fight in Eubank's back yard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here