Votes: 56 66.7%
  • Neither I am a mixture of both.

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
What is your opinion of our manager Chris Hughton. Do you dislike his "negative boring" style of play, an opinion that a high percentage of Norwich City supporters seem to have or are you Newcastle United who respect his steady management with flair attacking football?

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think he's bloody great, I am absolutely #TeamNewcastle of the two choices provided.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The Norwich opinion is gutless, and Newcastle let a good thing slip from right under their noses.
If I had to choose one, it would be Newcastle.
But I'm very happy with CH style, which is going to keep us in the PL :thumbsup:

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
What is your opinion of our manager Chris Hughton. Do you dislike his "negative boring" style of play, an opinion that a high percentage of Norwich City supporters seem to have or are you Newcastle United who respect his steady management with flair attacking football?

BTW I'm a Seagull !!

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Haven't voted. The "Newcastle" opinion is more valid. I much prefer Norwich as a club if that's relevant at all

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Love the fella.

Although when challenged by [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] at a BBQ earlier (get that in October) as to whether or not we’d stay up this year, I said no because of Hughton’s overly cautious approach.

I subsequently avoided using the phrase “go for it”.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Hughton's negative boring football saved us from relegation, and got us promoted, so I'm team Hughton.
I don't care what other supporters think of him.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Love the fella.

Although when challenged by [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] at a BBQ earlier (get that in October) as to whether or not we’d stay up this year, I said no because of Hughton’s overly cautious approach.

I subsequently avoided using the phrase “go for it”.

Don't worry we will stay up next year

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think he is naturally cautious, a little too cautious at times, but who in their right minds can argue with the job the man has done to this point? I do think he should open up away from home from time to time though...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I do wonder a bit if perhaps he's just getting a bit more cautious as he gets older? It's not an uncommon human trait, after all.

theboybilly

I too think Chris is great. Cautious away from home but to be honest we did attack well at Watford and should have come away with all three points (you can argue Bournemouth too). It is hard to see how we could have done better against Leicester and Arsenal. Or City for that matter. We are so lucky to have him both on and off the pitch

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Strange thread.

Yes I dont need to channel my opinions through the lense of other clubs views, neither of those 2 clubs are bigger or more successful atm. My Opinion is we need to stick with him regardless of the seasons outcome. Leave it to Palace to start panicking and sacking people, its a bit tinpot.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
As above. Got us promoted - he's doing just fine, I admit to being underwhelmed when he was appointed. But I've heard him talk first hand (he came and gave an overview of his plans at my
Office when he got the job) and his results speak for themselves.

He's the best we've had for some while. Great guy. Great manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here