Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eubank fight live streams

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Slightly OT I read in the papers that Tyson Fury says he is not going to re-apply for a British boxing licence even if he is cleared of the drug taking.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Slightly OT I read in the papers that Tyson Fury says he is not going to re-apply for a British boxing licence even if he is cleared of the drug taking.
It's a shame really. As a boxer, he's in another class to Joshua, but he's such a dick head.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
He will go for an Irish one. It makes little difference.

Irish boxing have already said they will stick by the bbboc so he will have to go elsewhere. Would love to see him back but think hes been out too long to get back to the standard he was at when he beat klitschko. Shame

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Irish boxing have already said they will stick by the bbboc so he will have to go elsewhere. Would love to see him back but think hes been out too long to get back to the standard he was at when he beat klitschko. Shame

Yes whilst the drug case is ongoing but if Fury is cleared then they'll happily provide. Saying that I'm not convinced he'll ever get himself fit again. He's still beyond huge size wise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here