Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Molumby first half hatrick for Ireland u19's

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Seen this lad a few times. Certainly has a good future ahead of him.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
How old is this kid? U19's and in our first-team squad, very exciting. Whats his best position?

Refer to AZ's info on players, but I think he's still just 17 or just turned 18. He plays CM, and performed admirably in that position against Barnet and Bournemouth for us this year in the Caribou (sp) Cup.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Would like to see him on the bench again for Everton. Propper playing again Tuesday night isn't what we really need with the lack of options in midfield.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
More attacking or defensive midfield? (Although I guess the hat-trick answers that)

Got to be close to Irelands U-21 squad I imagine

Depends what he's told to do. The exciting thing is that arguably our two best players this season so far (and this isn't too much of a surprise from the heights they've hit in previous seasons) are Dunk and March. It'd be great if we had another gem or two in the DS.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Depends what he's told to do. The exciting thing is that arguably our two best players this season so far (and this isn't too much of a surprise from the heights they've hit in previous seasons) are Dunk and March. It'd be great if we had another gem or two in the DS.

Molumby is likely to be that guy if we don't stay up. If we stay up it will be hard for him because the squad will progress again in the next couple of transfer windows so it will be up to him on how quick he develops. Apparently he is an excellent player with a great future.

Footnote. We will stay up

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
He's the top prospect but I think we have 4 or 5 who can be good Championship players in a few years. To jump any higher you can't really say and we only need one or two to take that next step. Lots of the big 6 or 7's youths 'only' hit that kind of Championship level. The important thing is to develop a culture and consistancy so we can bring through more than just a CB every decade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here