Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

home- Any shops in Brighton that sell tall lampstands?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
There is a 'lighting' shop up near the top of North Street in Brighton. Not sure what it's called though! They sell nothing but lights, they may have what you are looking for. :)

edit: sorry, just did a google street map drive by and see that SmashBurger have taken over!

light.png

ps.. I never knew there was a 'gentlemans club next door!! :D

Last edited:

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Have you looked at B & Q under the heading floor lamps?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You're better off going somewhere like Furniture Now or Emmaus, where you'll get something unique and cheaper than production line Ikea-style stuff. We got two fantastic original 1970s tall lampstands, with shades, for £10 the pair from Furniture Now.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
You're better off going somewhere like Furniture Now or Emmaus, where you'll get something unique and cheaper than production line Ikea-style stuff. We got two fantastic original 1970s tall lampstands, with shades, for £10 the pair from Furniture Now.

Does it come with free invites to swingers parties. Just getting rid of my 90s Maple stuff to a niece and bought Next and Furniture Village....clean sweep and all that.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
There is a 'lighting' shop up near the top of North Street in Brighton. Not sure what it's called though! They sell nothing but lights, they may have what you are looking for. :)

edit: sorry, just did a google street map drive by and see that SmashBurger have taken over!

View attachment 90049

ps.. I never knew there was a 'gentlemans club next door!! :D

Oh yeah I've seen you in there before.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

You never know what's in stock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here