Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Natural History Museum in London possible incident.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Remember seeing a programme presented by David Attenborough back in the summer re the NHM it was awesome with 3d effects and new technology.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A quick scan of Twitter suggests a car mounting the pavement and hitting people.

Doesn't sound too bad based on previous similar incidents. Fingers crossed that's the case.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
A car has been involved in a collision near the Natural History Museum in London, police say.
The Metropolitan Police said a "number" of people had been injured - but a BBC reporter at the scene said she was told by police the injuries were minor.
One person has been arrested at the scene.
(From BBC)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
only minor injuries

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Low flying dinosaur?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Sad state of affairs when we shrug and accept these incidents, where no one is badly hurt or killed. The Museum is so popular with families, kids and tourists - just because there is no death toll does not mean we should be grateful or treat this any less seriously.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Could have just been an accident. No report of it being terrorist related as yet.

One tweet I've seen said an Uber driver making an illegal left turn. Maybe people should wait to see what it really is, before commenting.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
just because there is no death toll does not mean we should be grateful or treat this any less seriously.
If there have been no deaths, I don't think that means the police will just shake their fists at the perpetrator, shake their heads and say 'you...' and let him off.

DLim8YzX0AAJPXk.jpg

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
If there have been no deaths, I don't think that means the police will just shake their fists at the perpetrator, shake their heads and say 'you...' and let him off.

I didn't mean the cops, just the sentiment of some posts on here seems a bit blasé. Take a look at the clip in Bozza's post, there's kids and pedestrians clearly traumatised. These things are becoming the new normal, almost.

EDIT: Unless it was an accident, in which case I'm an idiot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here