Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thumbs - do you monitor?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I consciously didn't hand out thumbs for a while as I wanted to redress the then situation of thumbs given being more than thumbs received. Having in excess of approx 400 I now feel free to dish them out again.

My Thumbs Up? Statistics

Thumbs Received

Total: 1771

Thumbs Sent

Total: 1398

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I've just had a look, because I didn't monitor them. I've given twice as many thumbs up out as I've received 18236, compared to 9141 received.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've just had a look, because I didn't monitor them. I've given twice as many thumbs up out as I've received 18236, compared to 9141 received.
I wonder if it's a characteristic of personality?
How many you give out will be affected by your personality, and whether you're in tune with the rest of the shit posted here. How many you receive will be down to how funny/interesting etc everyone else finds your posts - whether they're in tune with your shit.

To deliberately not give out thumbs up because you don't receive as many is really ****ing weird.

See my post re Yin and Yang etc.
Yeah, that doesn't explain it. Some people don't post much, and when they agree with someone they might just choose to give the post a quick thumbing - they're obviously not going to receive as many as they give.

If you're not receiving enough thumbage whitelion, instead of being petty, throwing your toys out the pram and taking your ball home, how about you up your game and post something interesting?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
3f1f0c9a0ce90afb2c3c136256c75e93--rik-mayall-funny-people.jpg

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
How many you give out will be affected by your personality, and whether you're in tune with the rest of the shit posted here. How many you receive will be down to how funny/interesting etc everyone else finds your posts - whether they're in tune with your shit.

To deliberately not give out thumbs up because you don't receive as many is really ****ing weird.

You obviously don't understand my humour :thumbsup:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick

No I believe it's the other way round your personality affecting the thumbs you give out.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here