Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disloyalty Miles

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I have huge admiration for @ Charlies Shinpad and crew.

So who here puts in the least effort to get to a home game?

I'm at 11.4 miles.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Expect this thread to be full of all right jacks who whinge about early leavers!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
158 miles, when I come (avg. 3 times a season)!

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I get on a supporter coach from Kent, sit back and let the driver do all the work whilst i drink my Nero coffee.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
11.8 miles each way according to AA route Planner. I do make a detour to the pub, to pick up our bus, on the way though.

EDIT: But in reality it a fair few more, as we take the back route, via Lewes to avoid the A23 traffic.

Last edited:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
For my first year at the University of Sussex it was a whopping 0.8 miles from bed to seat.

Currently, it is around 75 miles each way but doubt many will be able to beat my first year distance.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
For my first year at the University of Sussex it was a whopping 0.8 miles from bed to seat.

Currently, it is around 75 miles each way but doubt many will be able to beat my first year distance.

Did you start supporting the Albion when you came here to uni?

If so, good on you.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Did you start supporting the Albion when you came here to uni?

If so, good on you.

Unfortunately not. It would've been far easier that way seeing as I moved down in our second season at the AMEX.
I've been going since the Gillingham days, and despite growing up in London, never flickered in my support. Just had a look and have worked out that Tottenham at home this year will be my 20th anniversary of going to games...

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Indeed - 11.4 miles there and back.
[MENTION=35332]Beanstalk[/MENTION] - were you ever late?

Almost once for the Vicente game vs Derby. Took a mate and got a bit carried away at the uni bar, came in during GOSBTS.

Left my ST in my room multiple times though, very useful place to live in those cases.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I guess the evening games were fine but them 3 o'clock matches must have been a bit early for you?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I am 3.8 miles each way if I go up through Woodingdean, but it's much further in reality as I tend to meet people in the pub in town. I'd say that makes it 9 miles each way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here