Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never punch a Polish groundworker

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Polish man stubbed a ciggerette butt out on someone, the bloke turned around and punched him...

Suddenly about a group of 7 of them rocked up pushing and shoving the bloke, I stepped in and joined the brawl, big mistake

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Tomm.jpg

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Cool story.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
All a bit of Hove and Born &Bred about this thread

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They're training for the world cup most probably

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Polish man stubbed a ciggerette butt out on someone, the bloke turned around and punched him...

Suddenly about a group of 7 of them rocked up pushing and shoving the bloke, I stepped in and joined the brawl, big mistake

Are you being intentionally vague just to tease us or would you care to elaborate. The details given so far in both of your posts are far too sketchy.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Short story. When 18/19 I was working on the building of Ashton Court at Sussex County Cricket ground aas a bricklayer's labourer. During our tea break in a portakabin in the middle of winter a row broke out between the tower crane operator and a Polish groundworker. You can guess the rest. The crane operator stood over the Pole whilst he was calmly sipping his tea. As the argument rose the operator moved forward and walked onto the chunky mug held by the Pole. Claret everywhere and we all went back to work 71-72.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
My advice - never punch a groundworker of any nationality until you've sussed out who his mates are

And, more importantly who yours are

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Lose your shovel then???

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Most groundworker assaults can be avoided by telling them you have two shovels and they can have their pick, this will provide a period of confusion in which you can make good your escape.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here