Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Google event and new stuff

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I'd like to upgrade to a new, larger phone but the new Google ones don't look particularly appealing, so I'm not sure where to go. Always been a big fan of the Nexus range and have had these phones for years - simple and clean, with no bloatware. They replaced that with the Pixel brand and the price has shot up. Squeezable sides? Not sure what the point of that gimmick is. And what's with the curved edges to the XL screen? Presumably it's meant to be a design enhancement, to but to me it's just massively off putting.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd like to upgrade to a new, larger phone but the new Google ones don't look particularly appealing, so I'm not sure where to go. Always been a big fan of the Nexus range and have had these phones for years - simple and clean, with no bloatware. They replaced that with the Pixel brand and the price has shot up. Squeezable sides? Not sure what the point of that gimmick is. And what's with the curved edges to the XL screen? Presumably it's meant to be a design enhancement, to but to me it's just massively off putting.

£899 for the XL in 128gb flavour.

I liked the look of the Home Max but there's no word of a UK launch, and the US price is $399. Let's see what Sonos have up their sleeve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here