Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loop Hole for Swansea Tickets

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Seems like anyone with a season ticket can buy Swansea tickets today. only couple of hundred left so don't miss out waiting for tomorrow when it looks as if you an buy today.
Mess up by the club I hope isn't repeated for Man Utd

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Presumably they will be writing a stern letter to those abusing the system in this way... and remove the tickets from them... and put them back on sale to those with the appropriate number of loyalty points?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It happened yesterday as well.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I have wanted so much to go to Swansea to see the Albion play in the PL. It will be the absolute highlight of my football supporting life to date. I have loyally endured umpteen awful away days in the Championship, and schlepped up to Leicester, Watford, Bournemouth and the Emirates this season, just to be sure of showing my commitment and guaranteeing that I can get tickets. I got up early this morning, opened multiple browsers on multiple devices to get a place in the ticket queue. And now I find I needn't have done any of this, but could have logged on as a normal season ticket holder and bought Swansea tickets. I'm shocked and disappointed. What a let down for a loyal fan. I look forward to hearing how the club is going to compensate me.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As others have said it's not happening now. Also happened to log into ticket site yesterday without realising the Swansea tickets were on sale and it didn't let me buy any then either.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
As others have said it's not happening now. Also happened to log into ticket site yesterday without realising the Swansea tickets were on sale and it didn't let me buy any then either.

I had logged in earlier today (to check the Tier 3 date was still Friday) and Swansea tickets were not available to Tier 3 then, so must have been a very small window of opportunity for the lucky few.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Entrampment scheme by club to catch out a few naughty supporters so they can make an example of them and reduce their loyalty points to zero :D

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Considered buying for myself and son - had them in the basket - but figured the club would cancel.

Play by the rules. :thumbsup:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What a joke. I spent £10 not going to Bournemouth to get enough points and the club allow unscrupulous ******** to get these tickets ahead of me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, any season ticket holder at all was able to buy from yesterday morning until someone twigged today?

Brilliant!

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
I have wanted so much to go to Swansea to see the Albion play in the PL. highlight of my football supporting life to date. I have loyally endured umpteen awful away days in the Championship, , just to be sure of showing my commitment and guaranteeing that I can get tickets. I got up early this morning, opened multiple browsers on multiple devices to get a place in the ticket queue. And now I find I needn't have done any of this, but could have logged on as a normal season ticket holder and bought Swansea tickets. I'm shocked and disappointed. What a let down for a loyal fan. I look forward to hearing how the club is going to compensate me.
same here ! only I demand the last 20years compensation

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So, any season ticket holder at all was able to buy from yesterday morning until someone twigged today?

Brilliant!

I don't think so, it might have been a glitch for a couple of people for some odd reason, but I logged on yesterday and this morning and couldn't buy as others have said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here