Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd Loyalty points confirmed

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Glad they've closed the gap between brackets - I'm 3 points of top category now and always felt frustrated that there was such a big margin in the categories...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"The on-sale dates are as follows, and those season-ticket holders entitled to make a purchase on 17th October are guaranteed a season, providing they book before 9am on Saturday 18th October."

A season of what?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Slightly off topic....Manu Utd on the Saturday Crystal palace on the Tuesday ...send the reserves up and keep the players fresh for CP?

Just realised that too.

Given CH's pragmatism* I think it's a genuine possibility, and one that I would definitely consider.

*Or negativity, depending on the state of one's bedsheets

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
"The on-sale dates are as follows, and those season-ticket holders entitled to make a purchase on 17th October are guaranteed a season, providing they book before 9am on Saturday 18th October."

A season of what?

Despite the typo - what its is saying is a little strange.

The way I read it,it seems to suggest that if you're in the first tier, then you don't have to rush in straight away and get one on the Tuesday morning.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

A season of what?

Apart from anything else, 18th October is my birthday and I know its not a Saturday.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My mate has gone to 2nd tier to 4th tier, if he got his west ham points he would be back in the 2nd. I am on the cusp with 250 exactly.

I'd be pissed off if I was going to West Ham and those points were cancelled out for United because the club dont want it to clash with home ticket sales.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Despite the typo - what its is saying is a little strange.

The way I read it,it seems to suggest that if you're in the first tier, then you don't have to rush in straight away and get one on the Tuesday morning.

If you're in the first tier you are always guaranteed a ticket as long as you buy before tier 2s get a chance, so something like 8:00am the next day or whenever the new queue forms.

(They mean Wednesday 18th October, not Saturday)

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
My mate has gone to 2nd tier to 4th tier, if he got his west ham points he would be back in the 2nd. I am on the cusp with 250 exactly.

I'd be pissed off if I was going to West Ham and those points were cancelled out for United because the club dont want it to clash with home ticket sales.

3rd tier you mean? West ham game didn't offer 44 points+.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here