Bringing unexpected things home.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
My son came home with a 3 year old Borzoi, it's massive, but very friendly.
He says that he saved it from being put down, I will try and find a good owner for it as I don't really want another dog after just losing one.
Ever come home to anything unexpected ?

http://elelur.com/data_images/dog-breeds/borzoi/borzoi-06.jpg

Bloke I lived with at University brought back a dog after a day/night out and had little recollection of how it came into his possession. Turns out he had stumbled into and out of The Bulldog in Filton on the way home and somehow it had come with him. Rough old pub that. Still can[t believe he survived the dog's repatriation without having his face remodelled.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My son came home with a 3 year old Borzoi, it's massive, but very friendly.
He says that he saved it from being put down, I will try and find a good owner for it as I don't really want another dog after just losing one.
Ever come home to anything unexpected ?

http://elelur.com/data_images/dog-breeds/borzoi/borzoi-06.jpg
Similar story really. My lovely wife works at the pier and she's very approachable and several times I've come home to find that she's saved a young man from jumping off the pier. I'm a lucky man, she's one of a kind.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
This.

I also did bring gonorrhoea home back in my hey-day.

Wouldn't wish the pain on my worse enemies.

Gonorrhoea is easily the worst pain I've ever suffered. Almost passed out every time I went for a pee.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Similar story really. My lovely wife works at the pier and she's very approachable and several times I've come home to find that she's saved a young man from jumping off the pier. I'm a lucky man, she's one of a kind.

Does she bring them home too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here