Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Danny Cashman - our best prospect!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Rashford from 2014 and Reece Oxford from 2015 the only 2 I'd heard of :lol: Just shows how few make it!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rashford from 2014 and Reece Oxford from 2015 the only 2 I'd heard of :lol: Just shows how few make it!

Dominic Solanke is mentioned in 2014 too, although he was at Chelsea then. The associated quote from Jose Mourinho also references Izzy Brown and how he (Jose) will have failed if Brown doesn't play for England.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway

Indeed. Whenever I read about rashfords rise I do wonder whether he'd still be waiting for his chance or whether he would have dropped down through the divisions had Man U not been forced to use him for a European game when he made his debut. A lot of the lads on these lists are probably good enough for the top level but just don't get the opportunity.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Not Trent Alexander Arnold? He's made about 20 first team starts for Liverpool!

Also, surprised if people don't know Marcus Edwards. Been a real star of all the England age group teams at the various tournaments for the last 5 years. Going to be quality.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Also, surprised if people don't know Marcus Edwards. Been a real star of all the England age group teams at the various tournaments for the last 5 years. Going to be quality.

Jadon Sancho is another one worth mentioning. Still just 17 and having moved from Man City to Dortmund this summer is in line to make his first team debut soon. He took the number 7 shirt vacated by Ousmane Dembele.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Ah funnily enough that one did ring a bell but I was only quickly scanning. Trent is such a cool name too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jadon Sancho is another one worth mentioning. Still just 17 and having moved from Man City to Dortmund this summer is in line to make his first team debut soon. He took the number 7 shirt vacated by Ousmane Dembele.

Jadon Sancho is superb. City must be fuming that they lost him for nothing.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Ben Woodman is a really good young prospect, highly rated by Liverpool and Wales. Scored on his international debut as well last month and became Wales second youngest ever goal scorer.

Reiss Nelson's been on the fringes of the Arsenal squad for a while.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here