Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea tickets - what are you doing?

What are you doing for Swansea?

• I have bought / will buy a ticket and use it myself (old skool)

Votes: 72 44.2%
  • I have bought / will buy a ticket and will pass it onto someone else to use

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • I have bought / will buy a ticket but will leave the seat empty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I won't buy a ticket because I won't get the chance at my lowly loyalty level

Votes: 36 22.1%
  • I won't buy a ticket as I can't go

Votes: 43 26.4%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Total voters

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don't vote people - this is a PLOY to catch HARVESTERS. All votes are RECORDED. Expect a letter from PB if vote option 2 or 3.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't vote people - this is a PLOY to catch HARVESTERS. All votes are RECORDED. Expect a letter from PB if vote option 2 or 3.

Does Barber's letter come on digital media or will I have to go to traipse down to the post office and collect it?

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Does Barber's letter come on digital media or will I have to go to traipse down to the post office and collect it?

It'll be brought to you personally by PB's specially employed Season Ticket And Membership Point Enforcement & Recovery Squad (the STAMPERS) who will seize your season ticket.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It'll be brought to you personally by PB's specially employed Season Ticket And Membership Point Enforcement & Recovery Squad (the STAMPERS) who will seize your season ticket.

Tomer Hemed, whilst he has nothing better to do?

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
Jul 8, 2003
Thanks for the reminder forgot they went on sale today. Using profit from PS I'm trying to do all home + away games this season, ticket purchased and hotel for 2 nights in Swansea :shootself

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Waiting for Tier 3.........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Deed done, will now sow the seeds for a fine 15 pointer harvest

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Other - I have enough points for first tranche but am not getting a ticket - bonfire for us Lewesians.

PG

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
Thanks for the reminder forgot they went on sale today. Using profit from PS I'm trying to do all home + away games this season, ticket purchased and hotel for 2 nights in Swansea :shootself

Wish I could afford to stay over but sadly coming straight back.

You should take a look down the mumbles while your there it's really nice if the weathers good

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
This is the reason that i brought an Arsenal ticket even though i couldn't go and it went unused, I had to make sure that i can get in the first tier for the away games i really wanted: Burnley Stoke, Swansea and Huddersfield (I intend to buy (and not use) away tickets for Chelsea, Man Utd and Spurs amongst others for the same reason)

I've got my ticket for this Swansea match and will be there

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here