Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Harvest Swansea Tuesday

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
But be warned big brother is now watching you so make sure you attend if buying a ticket...................

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But be warned big brother is now watching you so make sure you attend if buying a ticket...................

And little brother should also be watching the club for breaches of data protection.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Currently waiting to be assigned a position in the Queue. For other games I've been able to log in before 9, so this is new!

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mine are in the bag.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Any chance of any being left tomorrow for us non uber fans languishing in tier 2 ?

I'm in tier 3 for this one.
Was hoping at the start of the season that this was one of 2 or 3 games I could get a ticket for............

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Was hoping at the start of the season that this was one of 2 or 3 games I could get a ticket for............

It might be that we have to buy in the home end, via a non Sussex address!

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I forgot it was a smaller allocation - will sell out tomorrow morning quickly I expect

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Any chance of any being left tomorrow for us non uber fans languishing in tier 2 ?

There's currently about 1,200 tickets available to buy. There were about 1,300 half an hour ago. We've seen with previous games after the initial half hour or so of sales its really slows down. Every game has gone to tier 2, this one is a dead cert to go to tier 2 too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here