Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoffin offin to Worcs

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Have I missed the thread on this?

What a shame..after we paid his wages for the season...still I suspect Davis felt we have ample cover and his wages may pay for someone who could score runs.................

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Have I missed the thread on this?

What a shame..after we paid his wages for the season...still I suspect Davis felt we have ample cover and his wages may pay for someone who could score runs.................

He's 37 I believe, not many years left in him. We have Archer, Garton, Whittingham, Robinson and Sakande chomping at the bit.What's the point of holding their development back?

The wages would have been better spent on a batsman. I see Carberry went to Leicester, there's someone who'd have been a decent acquisition

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Agreed as I mentioned in my post. Hoping Sussex have someone in mind.

Perhaps a dis-affected Durham lad...wants to get away from the clubbing scene? Someone who is not in England's plans.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Agreed as I mentioned in my post. Hoping Sussex have someone in mind.

Perhaps a dis-affected Durham lad...wants to get away from the clubbing scene? Someone who is not in England's plans.

:lolol::lolol:

I wouldn't recommend Brighton as a place to get away from the clubbing scene.

Mind you, after having lost Borthwick, Stoneman, Jennings, Laughlin and Onions in the past couple of years, I;m not sure there are many other Durham players to nick. Perhaps Colly would like to retire to Eastbourne

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here