Claude, Arsenal fan tv - "seaside crap!"

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bald brain dead tosser

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Yea, you're not going to get me to watch that.... though I have seen them before which is why I'm sensible enough not to click on it.

I feel a deep sympathy for them, that they probably can't really afford a ST there but get themselves in debt year on out, all for going to that already tired looking mortuary where they seem incapable of conjuring up any genuine support or passion for their team whatsoever. The first franchise club and they act accordingly, the amount of 'characters' we saw today, you'd think they were doing a parody of themselves.

Their fans would probably take these kinds of comments as being bitter or envious, in reality it's depressing and quite sad that if we are to find our level in this division, these are the kinds of deadpan and numb to the core away days we've got to look forward to.

If that's what continued success would turn our club into then i'll pass.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Took him 6 minutes to finally sound like a football fan. Probably answers the endless questions about why there is no atmosphere at Arsenal.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
No atmosphere ? they don't realise, its because they think they are entitled, its their were "ARSENAL" all bow down attitude, They have no respect for others least of all some "seaside crap"
To long at the top table,Its to late for them to realise their not the best team in the world there not even the best team in north London

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Given the whole ethos behind Songs of Praise is people singing – with passion, gusto and volume, in most cases – I'd say The Emirates yesterday was actually NOTHING like it, you absolute stroker.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Watching some of the Sheffield Leeds match after ours finished was interesting. Even with the stadium half empty, there seemed like a 'proper' atmosphere. Give me that anyday.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Matey is evidently aware of Arsenal's current position in the pecking order. Not in the Top 4, miles behind City, United, Chelsea and Spurs in terms of ability. For such a big club, must be upsetting to see your only chance of any silverware being the Milk Cup.

Add that to the sterile, plastic crowd and BINGO.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The interviewer was an even bigger plonker

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Given the whole ethos behind Songs of Praise is people singing – with passion, gusto and volume, in most cases – I'd say The Emirates yesterday was actually NOTHING like it, you absolute stroker.

My thoughts too. He's obviously never seen Songs of Praise, silly man.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was quite funny him blaming foreign people for the atmosphere, chose his words carefully [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

No atmosphere ? they don't realise, its because they think they are entitled, its their were "ARSENAL" all bow down attitude, They have no respect for others least of all some "seaside crap"
To long at the top table,Its to late for them to realise their not the best team in the world there not even the best team in north London

Pretty much this! The champagne was good though:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here