Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 important fixtures coming up.

larus

Everton - H
West Ham - A
Southampton - H
Swansea - A
Stoke - H

After our recent performances, I feel that we can compete with most of these teams. Admittedly, I assumed Everton would be in the group just outside the top six, but for some reason their squad isn’t firing (yet?).

Considering how well we’ve battled against the likes of Man C and Arsenal, there’s no reason to view these fixtures with any fear. I think we could get a couple of wins and maybe a couple of draws from that lot.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
7 points. Two wins at home and a draw against Swansea or West Ham

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
too much to expect, but would you be suprised with 15 from that? of course football gods dont allow for such things, but owing to the form of the teams, one of the lighter runs we'll have this season.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
It's odd, when in the championship you look forward to the BIG games, when there you look forward to the lesser games

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Think we need 7 points from these 5 games as I doubt we'll get anything at Old Trafford with the big game just three days later. 10 from 7 would be acceptable too.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
We need 9 I think considering United and Liverpool in 2 or the 3 after that run of games

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
10 points for me. 3 home wins and a point at Swansea. Expecting nothing at West Ham.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
WDLLW

Would like something out of the Stains game, but I think we'll get a disappointment at the Amex at some point, and this might be it.

But I'd be happy with 7pts out of these five.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'll be boring and just go for the one game at a time...looking no further than Everton and hoping the Dutchman hasn't been sacked before then

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll be boring and just go for the one game at a time...looking no further than Everton and hoping the Dutchman hasn't been sacked before then
Calm down Chris [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here