Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will palace score their first goal?

Palace have gone 7 games without a goal. When and where will they score?

• Total voters

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Palace have gone 7 games a d 10.5 hours without a point or a goal. They play another 6 league games before they visit us. Where will the first goal come?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As pathetic as it sounds I'm actually angsty about them scoring because this goalless run of theirs is so fantastic. At 2-0 down against United yesterday with the loss pretty much guaranteed, for them to have scored a consolation would have you tarnished the result massively for me. As a Palace fan said 'Harry Kane 7 goals in 7 games, Palace 0 goals in 7 matches'

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I'm enjoying the run. At some point they will get a lucky break in front of goal but until then I'll enjoy it while it lasts. I would rather they had scored 1 before their AMEX trip though. I don't want us to be the team that concedes first to them. Personally I think they will score V West Ham

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I think they will score vs Chelsea. That way it's only upside. As they say, it's the hope that kills you

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
I don't think they will score until Zahahahahaha is back. He will fall over in the box and a ref will feel sorry for them, so they score from a penalty. No idea when the cheating muppet is back though?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I don't think they will score until Zahahahahaha is back. He will fall over in the box and a ref will feel sorry for them, so they score from a penalty. No idea when the cheating muppet is back though?

Or someone scores an own goal for them. Mind you, they'd need to be in advanced attacking position to do that.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
As pathetic as it sounds I'm actually angsty about them scoring because this goalless run of theirs is so fantastic. At 2-0 down against United yesterday with the loss pretty much guaranteed, for them to have scored a consolation would have you tarnished the result massively for me. As a Palace fan said 'Harry Kane 7 goals in 7 games, Palace 0 goals in 7 matches'

https://youtu.be/29FvQgiRNXc
He thinks it's hilarious.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i thnk we all fear that with each passing game and laughter at their predicament, the game they'll turn it around at is Amex.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Shame there isn't an "In the Championship" option as I would have gone for that.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Would you rather Palace draw 0-0 - thus getting their first point of the season...or for them to score a goal but still get thrashed?

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Would you rather Palace draw 0-0 - thus getting their first point of the season...or for them to score a goal but still get thrashed?

A goal and get thrashed. A pointless Palace is for best. #crystalpalacepointless

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They will never score again.

Ever.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'm hoping they're trailing 1-0, get a 95th minute penalty - to secure them their first point and get a goal on the board... And sky it. Won't get much better than that.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There's a hilarious goal of the month for them on Facebook which just shows their cup goal on a loop [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I am confident that their first goal will be at the Amex. As I have already posted on another thread it will be an own goal and we will win 1 - 0 :)
This would be one of the funniest things to ever witness!!! Footballing gods if you're listening...

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Palace are finally getting a good dose of karma, still very early though plenty of time to sack Woy

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Our goalkeeper has scored as many league goals as their entire team this season. Lovely stuff.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Alas one potential source of goals, Rickie Lambert, has retired from football after hearing Palace were interested in signing him to solve their current striker crisis. Lambert said,"When I heard of Palace's interest I knew then that it was time to retire, people say you should always leave something when in a positive situation and the thought of finishing my career playing in a rundown shack of a stadium in a team of no hopers being abused by the fans if I didn't score after 2 games made the decision an easy one".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here