Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#twats on the pitch

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Oh marvelous.

I saw the thread title and thought immediately that with palaces woes no one has been talking about the greatest fans in the world. Knowing one of said fans I have been following their probable failure to secure the successive promotion he promised with glee.

D

Deleted member 2719

Oh marvelous.

I saw the thread title and thought immediately that with palaces woes no one has been talking about the greatest fans in the world. Knowing one of said fans I have been following their probable failure to secure the successive promotion he promised with glee.

Failure for them not to go up in this league, would really be amazing, I know far too many Pompey fans that have been giving it large for years.

Let's just say revenge is so sweet at the moment!

Points deducted would really make them go wild!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs..." to paraphrase a famous saying.

Pompey, Palace, Creepies...all doing their bit for keeping the Brighton & Hove faithful chuckling since August 2017.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Nothing to see here. Just the Greatest Fans In The World TM vociferously supporting their team. #twats

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Is that like poo in the changing rooms only sexier?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is that the follow up to Snakes on a Plane?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The best fans in the country deserve better than League One
Like Icy said, they really believe they deserve better and will be back in the Premiership league very soon, now that Disney is in place.
Fair enough. I know their fans are generally tw@s, but the two I know are decent guys and never gave it large when they did well and don't claim to deserve better now. It's a shame, they distort the attitude of the average fans.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I can see why Saints hate Pompey, they really are pond life, just above Millwall

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Roll back 10 years or so when we were at the Withdean, I would step on to the platform at Angmering station for a home game and see at least 20 or so of these gobshites on the opposite platform waiting for their train to their shithole.
They used to try and and give it large.
Roll on the Amex era when Vicente humiliated them, they have all but disappeared.
They are like their ground, prehistoric.

D

Deleted member 2719

Fair enough. I know their fans are generally tw@s, but the two I know are decent guys and never gave it large when they did well and don't claim to deserve better now. It's a shame, they distort the attitude of the average fans.

Triggaaar you did well to pick two decent ones out of the biggest supported south coast team in the world!

el punal

I can see why Saints hate Pompey, they really are pond life, just above Millwall

Having lived in both cities, Portsmouth then and Southampton now, I can assure you that there is more hate in the Pompey camp than Saints. Why? I suppose for years, certainly since the 1960s, Southampton have always been the more successful club, apart from when Portsmouth tried to buy their success with other people's money in the 2000s.

But, in all honesty, both sets of fans hate each with a vengeance. It's probably that Saints fans aren't as knuckle dragging as Pompey's.

It's so nice to be neutral in these matters! :angel:

D

Deleted member 2719

Well I met them at work (back when I had a proper job), so they're obviously not your average pompey fan.

They sound top guys and it appears they even paid their taxes!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here