Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm feeling dirty

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I actually cheered a Man U goal today, even against them it still feels dirty. I didn't mean to do it, honest.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Crystal Palace will now be on BBC1 every week day at 17:15 - Pointless

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I actually cheered a Man U goal today, even against them it still feels dirty. I didn't mean to do it, honest.

Why would you feel dirty? It was against Palace. Unless your real team is Liverpool or Man City? Strange post

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why would you feel dirty? It was against Palace. Unless your real team is Liverpool or Man City? Strange post
Likewise. I only disliked Man U because of their constant success, but that's a while back now, and against Palace - are you kidding me? I enjoyed all four goals today.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

You're forgiven. Now if you had been cheering a palace goal there isn't a soap powerful enough to cleanse you.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

So you should do. I was too busy laughing. I was driving and had to stop the car when they conceded after 2 minutes.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Man U V Palace is o the only time I wish both teams could lose!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here